Fasting produces a greater level of anointing on your life. Fasting is what causes the glory of God’s presence to be upon you and around you. When this new anointing or glory falls on your life, the Bible tells us in Isaiah 58:8-9 the following things will happen…
- Your light will break forth like the dawn
- God’s light and favor are about to rest and be upon you.
- Your healing will quickly appear
- God is going to bring you into perfect health.
- Your righteousness will go before you
- People will hear about your integrity and want to work with you.
- The glory of the Lord will be your reward
- Honor, abundance, riches, dignity, a good name will be your reward.
- You will call, and the Lord will answer
- God will hear and answer your prayers when you fast
- You will cry for help, and He will say: Here am I.
- God will be with you through the good and bad.
Let’s challenge ourselves during this season! During these twenty days of fasting, don’t forget to spend time today reading the Bible, worshipping God in your private time, serving in our church and your community. And set aside that dollar for every member of your family so when we break the fast together on Sunday, January 26th each member of your family will be able to sow in that offering. We will close our 20:20 fast with a worship night for family and friends that Sunday evening. We are anticipating what God is going to do in us and through us during these twenty days.